Heading to Bloom in the Park this weekend?
Let us treat you! Receive a complimentary coffee in Alchemy and a complimentary gourmet burger from Burger Boy. Simply show your Bloom ticket at either of the participating food outlets to receive your treat.
1. In order to avail the offer of a complimentary burger and coffee at Kildare Village (the “Promotion”) from Friday 31 May 2019 to Monday 3 June 2019 (inclusive) (the “Term”)the participants must present a Bloom in the park 2019 Festival ticket valid between the days of Friday 31 May 2019 and Monday 3 June 2019 (the “Ticket”) at the participating food vendors at Kildare Village. The Burger Boy Kiosk at Kildare Village (the “Kiosk”) are offering one complimentary burger of the participants choice upon presenting your Ticket to the Kiosk . (the “Burger Offer”) Alchemy at Kildare Village (the “Cafe”) are offering one complimentary coffee of the participants choice upon presentation of your Ticket to the Café (the “Coffee Offer”) Participants in this Promotion must note that the Coffee Offer and Burger Offer are only available at the Café and Kiosk participating in this Promotion.
2. This Promotion is promoted by Value Retail Management Ireland Limited (“VRMI”) and is operated in conjunction with the Participating Boutiques at Kildare Village.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, a participant may not avail of the Promotion at any time before the commencement of, or after the expiration of, the Term.
5. The Ticket must be presented at the time of purchase in order to receive Burger Offer or Coffee Offer.
8. The Ticket shall have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other promotions.
10. VRMI reserves the right to cancel this Promotion at any time without giving prior notice.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Promotion or any part of it, and/or review and amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
12. Any participant presenting a Ticket acknowledges and agrees that: (i) VRMI, its related companies and the owner of Kildare Village are not responsible for the prices at which any Kiosk or Café at Kildare Village advertises or sells goods from time to time; (ii) Ticket does not create a contractual relationship between VRMI and the Bloom in the park 2019 Festival in relation to the Promotion or otherwise; (iii) VRMI, its related companies and the owner of Kildare Village make no warranties regarding the goods (including without limitation the quality thereof) which the participant may obtain from the boutiques at Kildare Village; (iv) they shall have no right, and waive their ability to make any claim against VRMI, its related companies and the owner of Kildare Village in the event that the Kiosk or Café at Kildare Village fails to honour the Burger Offer or Coffee Offer purported to be made available by this Promotion in whole or in part, and a participant’s only remedy in such a situation is the making of a claim for redress to the relevant Kiosk or Cafe; and (v) nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit VRMI’s liability for death or personal injury from its negligence or that of its employees or officers.
13. The Promoter will not be liable to Participants for any financial loss arising out of refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Burger Offer of Coffee Offer, or any failure or inability of the Participants to take advantage of this Promotion.
14. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions.