The following terms and conditions apply to the Kildare Village May 2018 giveaway promotion (the “Promotion”).
1. The Promotion and this website at www.kildarevillage.com are operated by Value Retail Management (Kildare Village) Limited (registered number 402410) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Unit 1b, Kildare Village, Nurney Road, Kildare town, County Kildare, Ireland.
2. The Promotion begins on 15 May 2018 and ends on 24 May 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. The Promotion is open to all individuals who, during the Promotion Period are EITHER: existing Privilege members who: (a) receive the Privilege email; (b) follow the link in and register for the Promotion; and (c) are aged 18 years or over at the time of entry OR non-existing Privilege members who: (a) click on the Promotion link advertisement on either of Facebook, Instagram or Google PPC; (b) register as a Privilege member and subsequently register for the Promotion on their Privilege dashboard; and (c) are 18 years or over at the time of entry (the “Participants”, each a “Participant”). Employees and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and dependents) of the Promoter, their parent companies and affiliate companies, are not eligible to enter.
4. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and to the Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
5. Once the Promotion Period has expired, the Promoter will choose ten (10) Participants at random to receive the prizes as detailed under Clause 13 below (the “Winners”).
6. The Winners and the prizes will be chosen at random by a member of the Promoter’s staff.
7. The Promoter will notify the Winners by email within 7 (seven) days of the Promotion Period expiring (the “Notification”). The Winners must respond to the Notification, within 7 (seven) days of receipt, by sending an email response to the Promoter confirming their: (a) name; (b) contact details; and (c) acceptance of the prize (the “Confirmation”).
8. In accordance with Clause 3, the Promoter may require confirmation, from any of the Winners, that they is not associated with the Promoter.
9. Once the Confirmation is received by the Promoter, a representative of the Promoter will contact the Winners to make arrangements for redemption of the prize. In the event that no such Confirmation is received, any Winner declines their prize or provides an incomplete or unsatisfactory response to the Promoter, then the Promoter is entitled to choose an alternative Winner, pursuant to the process above, and reallocate the prize.
10. The Winners will make available details of their town, country of residence and any other information upon the Promoter’s request.
11. Entry to the Promotion and receipt of the prizes is only available to persons of 18 years of age or over and the Winners may be required to provide proof of identity and/or age.
12. The prize for each of the ten (10) Winners is a €1,000 (one thousand euro) Kildare Village Gift Card (the “Prize(s)”)
13. The Prizes must be redeemed at Kildare Village within 12 (twelve) months of the date of their issue.
14. To redeem the Prizes, a representative of the Promoter will contact the Winners to arrange a suitable date for the collection of the Prize.
15. The Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered to the Winners if any Winner cannot redeem their Prize.
16. The Prize is subject to additional terms and conditions which shall be made available on issue and can be found here: https://vrdigitalprodcmsmedia.blob.core.windows.net/prod-kv/11066/ire-vr-kv-pvl-eml-2017-08-15_en.pdf.
17. Only 1 (one) entry per person. Reproduced entries will not be eligible.
18. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
19. The Prizes are not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. Sale of the Prizes for profit are strictly prohibited.
20. By entering this Promotion, Participants expressly agree to the following:
(i). that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Google;
(ii). to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; and
(iii). that the Promoter can use the information supplied to contact an Entrant to the extent reasonably required in connection with the Promotion.
21 The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process of the Promotion or the operation of the Promotion. The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding regarding all matters related to the Promotion. Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification from the Promotion. These Terms and Conditions are subject to all applicable laws and regulations in Ireland.
22. By entering this Promotion, Participants hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Promoter from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, reasonable legal fees, court costs and expenses resulting or arising from any third party claims, actions, proceedings, investigations or litigation to the extent that they relate to or arise from any breach by a Participant of these Terms and Conditions or from any negligence, intentional misconduct or omission of a Participant except to the extent that the losses are determined to have resulted from the negligence, intentional misconduct, omission or breach of statutory duty of the Promoter.
23. Upon winning their Prize, the Winners agrees to release and hold harmless the Promoter (including its officers, directors, employees, agents), Twitter, Facebook and/or Google PPC advertisements (collectively the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the Prizes. This release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of the Releases Parties.