Tumi GWP terms and conditions
Tumi Privilege Treat – 1 -30 June 2018
The offer and this website at www.kildarevillage.com is operated by Value Retail Management (Kildare Village) Limited (registered number 402410) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Unit 1b, Kildare Village, Nurney Road, Kildare town, County Kildare.
1. By spending €300.00 (three hundred euro) or more and scanning their Privilege Code at the Tumi boutique, Kildare Village, participants are eligible for one (1) complimentary Tumi leather pencil case or leather travel pouch with a RRP of €40.00 (forty euro) (the “Gift”) (the “Offer”).
2. The Offer is valid during, and including, 1 to 30 June 2018 (the “Offer Period”) or while stocks last and is redeemable in the Tumi boutique, Kildare Village only.
3. The Offer is available for Privilege members only and a valid Privilege Code must be presented in store to redeem the Offer (the “Participants”).
4. The Gift is subject to availability and is only available to Participants who make a purchase of €300.00 or more and scan their Privilege code in the Tumi boutique, Kildare Village during the Offer Period. In-store exclusions may apply.
5. The Offer and the Gift are not transferable to any third party, have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
6. Participants can only redeem this Offer once and Participants are only eligible for one (1) Gift.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, the Gift, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
8. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer, coupon, voucher or other offer available during the Offer Period.
9. Participants acknowledge and agree that: (i) the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village are not responsible for the prices at which the Tumi at Kildare Village advertises or sells goods from time to time; (ii) there is no contractual relationship between the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village and Participants in relation to the Offer or otherwise; (iii) the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village make no warranties regarding the goods (including without limitation the quality thereof) which Participants may obtain from the Tumi boutique at Kildare Village; (iv) Participants shall have no right, and waives his/her ability to make any claim against the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village in the event that the Tumi boutique at Kildare Village fails to honour the Offer, in whole or in part, and a Participant’s only remedy in such a situation is the making of a claim for redress to the Tumi boutique; and (v) nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury from its negligence or that of its employees or officers.
10. The Promoter will not be liable to Participants for any financial loss arising out of refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Offer, or any failure or inability of the Participants to take advantage of this Offer.
11. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions.